Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Happy Birthday - Steve Carlton

Steve was born on this day in 1944, making him 77 today.

MLB Debut - April 12th, 1965

Years Active - 

  • Cardinals (1965-1971)
  • Phillies (1972-1986)
  • Giants (1986)
  • White Sox (1986)
  • Indians (1987)
  • Twins (1987-1988)
Cardinals

Phillies

Giants

White Sox

Indians

Twins

Cards on TCDB - 5,697 cards

Cards I have - 126 cards




Where they came from - 


I only have the 1 relic card of Steve but it's a pretty cool one. Pinstriped and numbered to 100.

Happy Birthday Steve!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

2 comments:

  1. Carlton was my favorite player before guys like Rickey and Gwynn came along. It always trips me out to see him pitching for the Giants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything other than Phillies looks weird to me.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.