Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Zimmy

 Just a quick post today of a tier 1 guy. I only have 1 card to show because I did a post of his at the end of October.

I haven't bought any more of Zimmy, this came in that blaster that was given to me at Thanksgiving. Not a bad blaster if I say so myself. 3 Sox cards, this Zimmerman and 2 of Cronenworth that all went to my collections. Even the inserts were of good players that go to the shop cards.

This card gives me 131 cards of Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.