Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Happy Birthday - Devin Gardner

Devin was born on this day in 1991, making him 30 today.

NFL debut - none

Years active -

  • 2015 (Patriots)
  • 2015 (Steelers)

All the teams listed above were practice squad.



I don't have any pro uniforms. TCDB lists him with some Steelers cards but I haven't seen any yet.

Cards on TCDB - 129 cards

Cards I have - 5 cards

Where they came from - 

Well at least those are spread out.


I know it shows I have 5 and I'm only showing 4, that's because I have dupes of the above auto.

Happy Birthday Devin!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

1 comment:

  1. Love those Panini UMich cards. I'm glad he's gone on to a fairly successful post-playing career so far and hope he continues doing the TV/analyst thing!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.