Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Lots of defense to no defense

 I'm currently watching the Michigan/Minnesota game and the Gophers are slowly pulling away so I figured why not post on the blog to make myself feel better. While these are basketball cards, they are former Wolverines.

I only have 1 card to show of Devin Bush because I had a few scans saved but realized I already posted the others so this is the only one left. I grabbed this from Sluggo while going through the NFL cards in my basement. This is my 13th card of Bush.

The first scan of Rashan Gary are my latest from Sportlots. A couple of Wolverine cards along with a bunch of pro. It was nice to get this many because I hadn't come across a ton when I looked for him earlier in the year.

These 3 were more pick-ups from Sluggo. While the majority of the boxes in my basement are from the 90's, there were some newer stuff mixed in there which is where these all come in.

I picked up this red parallel of XR at the card show in Kalamazoo. As you can see, it's numbered so I probably payed a buck for it.

I also managed to pick up an autograph of Rashan at my LCS. He gave it to me for a couple of bucks because he never heard of him. Works for me. It's my 2nd auto of him, both are Prizm but along with this one, I have the draft picks set auto as well.

These 12 cards bump of my Gary collection to 17 cards.

A top row of Wolverines followed by some Raiders gear of big Moe Hurst. These 7 cards were in the latest shipment from Sportlots.

I also picked up this shiny card of Moe at the card show in Kalamazoo.


I also picked this auto at Baseball Card Exchange. We all know I'm not a big fan of these cards, no uniform of any kind if just cheap looking but it's an auto, and I needed it. Plus, it's my first auto of his.

These 9 cards put me at 20 cards of Hurst.

Now that I'm done with this post, I've realized 2 things. All of these players are defensive players and the Michigan basketball team had no defense tonight. Sigh!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with the player, but that Obsidian card looks especially good with a Raider on it.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.