Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Happy Birthday - Jehu Chesson

Jehu was born on this day in 1993, making him 28 today.

NFL Debut - September 7th, 2017 (Chiefs)

Years Active - 

  • 2017 (Chiefs)
  • 2018-2019 (Redskins)
Chiefs

I don't have any cards from the Redskins and in 2020 he was on the practice squad with the Jets. I didn't see anything for 2021.

Cards on TCDB - 420 cards

Cards I have - 21 cards


Some cool cards and their parallels.

Where they came from -



I do have 4 Michigan cards.



I do have 4 autographs as well.

Happy Birthday Jehu!

*All cards shown are in my collection but most of the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.