Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Over my budget

I got the notice that my latest Sportlots box shipped, it's supposed to be here on Saturday. Plus I ordered from Baseballcardstore.ca last week and the site says if you place your order before the 15th, that you should get it before Christmas so hopefully I'll get that as well. I'm hoping to get everything before Christmas as I'll have 5 days off to get it all organized and put away.

Today we're going back to my Tier 1 collections as I've picked up a few more of them since the last posts of them.

I picked up all 5 of these on Sportlots. They are all parallels of other cards that I have. I had $10 on a gift card so I went after some odder Konerko's that were a little more than my usual budget.

I got this Donruss from Sluggo, it's actually the base but I do have a parallel of it already. These 6 cards bump up my #1 PC up over the 700 mark to 702 cards.

Sluggo picked up an auto of Luis Aparico and one of Billy Williams at our LCS and told me I could keep one. It took me awhile to decide as they are both PC's of mine. I eventually took the Aparicio because I knew he'd rather have the Billy Williams. I'm certainly not disappointed in my choice as it is my first auto of Little Louie and is my 118th card of his.

3 comments:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.