Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, August 30, 2021

Happy Birthday - Chris Getz


Chris was born on this day in 1983, making him 38 today.

MLB Debut - April 28th, 2008 (White Sox)

Years active - 

  • Chicago White Sox (2008-2009)
  • Kansas City Royals (2010-2013)
  • Toronto Blue Jays (2014)
Chicago White Sox/USA

Kansas City Royals

I checked TCDB and he doesn't have any cards from the Blue Jays which explains why I don't have any. He only played 10 games for them before retiring.

Cards on TCDB - 219 cards

Cards I have - 38



Some sparkly parallels.

Where they came from - 





I have 6 autographs of Getz.

Getz gets the triple whammy of playing for the Sox, being a former Wolverine and he currently works for the Sox as the Director of Player Development.

Happy Birthday Chris!

*All the cards pictured are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.