Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Sorry Fred

Fred won't like this post, he said I post too much Michigan stuff. Notre Dame fans always jealous. What's funny is he gave me this card so he can't complain too much.

I've gotten way more Patterson cards than I thought I would have considering he never played in the NFL. The good thing is since he never went pro, all his cards are in his Michigan uniform. This is my 8th card and in case you didn't see it, this is the red Press Proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.