Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Small Hill to climb

I guess it's good that I'm hitting some of these Michigan guys for football since the season is coming up. I do need to get on Sportlots and finish up the football players. I've been trying to taper my spending because I went to that Sox game when I went to the national and I already have tickets for another game as well as a Michigan football game and I'm going to my first Notre Dame football game so between all those tickets, I've tapped a lot of my extra cash. Luckily I still have plenty of posts until I can start buying cards again.

Of course, I say all that, and my cousin and I are going card shopping this weekend so we'll see what happens there.


I picked up the Phoenix base and the Color Burst parallel of Hill. These only give me 3 cards of the former Michigan safety but he only has 27 listed on the TCDB so I'm at 11% completion. I looked and he actually only has 2 cards and a bunch of parallels. There is a 3rd but they are all 1/1's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.