Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Chasing Chase

My cousin and I talked about driving out to the Baseball Card Exchange tomorrow but I'm beat. I worked a ton of hours this week, including today so I opted out. Maybe next weekend. We are all going out for lunch tomorrow to celebrate his and my sons birthday so I am actually leaving the house.

I usually spend days off working on cards but I'm actually caught up on logging and sorting so I may just spend some time scanning tomorrow. I do have a small stack to scan of incoming stuff then maybe I'll work on getting some cards up on TCDB that don't have pictures.

I got on Sportlots today and purchased my budget for the week. I'm almost through my Tier 2 Michigan players then it's on to Tier 3 which will be more enjoyable for all of you non-Michigan fans.


This was a nice addition to the Chase Winovich collection as I only had 3 cards of his and they were all different cards from Sage so they didn't show any uniforms but work out gear, I assume from the combine, like the Prestige up there. I'd prefer Michigan jerseys but pro jerseys are better than work out gear.

In case you're bad at math, these 6 give me 9 cards of Chase.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're able to relax this afternoon after the birthday lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.