Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Silver Thunder

The family decided to get a fantasy football league so I'm playing it again after probably close to 10 years of not playing. I went to the draft and barely new any of the names. It could be interesting.

It's fitting that today's post is basketball because I spent most of the day listing NBA cards on Sportlots for Sluggo. 


This is the Prizm and the Silver Prizm parallel. I also have the green parallel. These 2 cards came from Sportlots and give me 27 cards of McGary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.