Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, August 20, 2021

Big Changes

Well, we didn't like that Topps had the only license but I bet nobody saw that coming. As much that as wrong with Topps, I didn't want them to lose their license. There are a couple of sets that I do enjoy and hopefully they don't discontinue but I guess we'll see in a few years. I won't even get into giving the license to someone who hasn't even been into cards. I guess they also have a few years to figure it out.

Today's post isn't a Michigan guy but rather, a guy who hit a HR this evening against Tampa Bay. As I type this, they are heading into extra innings.

I picked up this 2016 Donruss of Yoan at the National. It's actually my oldest card of him and the only one I have from 2016. It's also only the 3rd card I have of him in that other Sox uniform.


I also picked up these 3 from Sluggo. That Fire is a pretty cool looking card, or as the kids say, it's fire.

These 4 cards put the Yoyo collection at 155 cards.

1 comment:

  1. The White Sox' uniform history is worth a series of posts unto itself.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.