Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Canadian Shooter

My cousin and I are planning on going to a couple of shows on Labor Day weekend and maybe even doing a show in late September. We'll see. It's exciting to be more involved with cards than just my collections but I have a lot to learn because I've been so focused on my own collections and not what else is going on in the card world so I'm a little lost there.

Speaking of my collections, today, you get another Michigan guy and another sport. I think the last couple have been football and baseball so guess what you're getting today.

I'm pretty sure those 2 cards on the right are the same picture, just the Prestige is zoomed in more. I got these 4 in my first package from Sportlots.


I got these 2 in the 2nd package. You know the Michigan one is my fave.

These 6 cards give me 31 cards of Sauce Castillo. It doesn't sound like a lot but in my basketball PC's, he's in 4th place.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.