Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Am I really going there?

I guess this post is fitting since A&G just released, or at least that's what Night Owls post said. I fall under the, I don't care about this set but I do have a few oddballs in my collection and after grabbing these 2 cards, I'm thinking I should go back and see if there aren't any non-baseball cards that I could add from previous A&G.

Before adding these, the few non-baseball cards that I already had were a Jim Harbaugh, William Shatner and Haley Atwell, all first pitch cards. Harbaugh as he's the Michigan coach, Shatner because I'm a Treky and Atwell because she's Agent Carter (and she's hot).

I'm guessing I don't need to explain this one as I already did up top.

Michael Phelps because he trained and attended classes at, you guessed it, the University of Michigan. I figured, why not.

So I guess I'll be looking at more Allen & Ginter to see if anybody else stands out to me.

4 comments:

  1. You could've shown Atwell instead of these two.

    And Phelps looks like he's playing beach volleyball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second the Atwell suggestion... and Phelps looking like a beach volleyball dude.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.