Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Another Jeff

I went from a Packer on Sunday to a slacker on Monday because I didn't take any time to post.

The great random on the internet gave me todays post, another Tier 2 Michigan guy but a different sport than the last one. I think I had a post of him recently but I just added this one this past weekend as I added Bowman to Sportlots and came across this one.

I went back and I did a post of Jeff on August 5th, so less than 2 weeks ago. Which is why I only have 1, but then again, I only have 4 total of him. This is my 1st in a pro jersey, I have a Michigan uniform and the other 2 are USA cards. By the way, that pro team that he represents lost to the White Sox yesterday. Too bad he's still in the minors, I might have been able to watch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.