Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Poole day

I spent a few hours logging in all the 80's cards that I got from Sluggo and in all that time, I didn't even finish the Donruss. I added 667 cards and I'm still not done with just the Donruss. This may take me longer than I anticipated. I did watch yesterday's game off the DVR which was a good one and followed that up with today's afternoon game, which I wish I wouldn't have.

I had actually planned to go over to Sluggo's to work on some of his cards but he had an issue that he needed to take care of so I'll probably go over tomorrow. We still haven't decided if we're going to do that show in September but we're working on getting everything priced in case we do.


I picked up all 4 of these at the National from the same seller. I hit his table before it was open to the public and he had boxes of stuff at half off so I only paid $.50/each for them.

These 4 cards put the Poole collection at 17 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.