Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Happy Birthday - Jourdan Lewis


Jourdan was born on this day in 1995, making him 26 today.

NFL Debut - September 17th, 2017 (Cowboys)

Years Active -

  • Dallas Cowboys (2017-current)
Dallas Cowboys rookie

This is the only Cowboys card I have.

Cards on TCDB - 178 cards

Cards I have - 3 cards


USA card from 2013, all other cards I have are 2017.

Where they came from -

  • Ebay (2 cards)
  • Sportlots (1 card)

Finally my Michigan card.

Happy Birthday Jourdan!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.