Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Red Thursday

Another quick post as I have to get to bed. I have to be at work at 4 tomorrow morning to teach a class at 4:30. I'm certainly not a teacher but they asked me to come up with this class to teach all the team members in our department on what exactly our line does. I'm not big on public speaking which is why I said I'd start with 3rd shift because it would be early enough the bosses won't be in and won't want to sit in. I'm already going to feel awkward enough.

It's also a quick post because it's only one card.

This is my 4th card of Sean McKeon, he went undrafted in 2020 but ended up signing with the Cowboys and is still there. As you can see, this is the red parallel from Donruss Optic. This was one of the cards that Fred brought to me at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.