Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, September 3, 2021

Friday Caris

Today's post is our top player in the NBA and I remember him leaving from Michigan and I was thinking, I don't know why he's leaving, he isn't going to do anything in the NBA. I'm glad he proved me wrong. If he can stay away from the injury bug, he'd be even better.

I grabbed this one from Sluggo's Sports Cards (that would be the name we are going with for the future card shop, I figured I might as well start using it. It was the only LeVert card I pulled from the NBA box that I listed on Sportlots. I didn't pull a ton of cards from it, at least for myself.





Sportlots, however, was a different story as I picked up these 25 cards which puts me at 38 cards so as you can tell, it really boosted the collection. All of these are Nets cards but I'm pretty sure he's with the Pacers now so hopefully I can get more in his new uniform soon. I see he has Michigan cards as well but they are all autos, relics or really low seriel #'d cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.