Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, September 4, 2021

More Maurice

Finally got to watch some Michigan football today. We looked alright but I'm not sold on this team until we play someone decent but either way, it felt good to watch some football again.

Today's post is of a previous Michigan alumn. I only got one to show today but I just clicked send on some more from my Sportlots box so I'll have more coming.


This card gives me 11 cards of Maurice. I got this from Sluggo's Sports Cards but I'm not sure how because I haven't done NFL cards for him yet but that's what it says on my sheet. I must have just ran across it at his house. I'll be going over tomorrow to start pricing his NFL cards so maybe I'll come across something else. Like I said though, I have more coming from Sportlots so that'll bump it up a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.