Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 13, 2021

It's a team game

The Sox magic number is down to 9 after a Cleveland loss and a Sox win yesterday. Neither play today so we'll sit at 9 until tomorrow.

I got another box from Sportlots on Friday but since we were camping this weekend, I didn't open it and I've been slacking since I got home and still haven't opened it. Maybe tomorrow.

Today's post is a little different then what I've been showing. I don't pick up too many of these very often but I did manage to pick some up in my last box and some other sources.

I grabbed these from Sluggo when I was listing his Chrome cards on Sportlots. Obviously, that bottom right one goes to the Sox collection as well.

I picked up these 3 from Sportlots for $.18/each. The top 2 will go in the vintage collection as well. I grabbed these searching for cards from sellers that I only had 1 or 2 cards of. Shipping doesn't change until after 4 cards so I usually look to grab at least 4 from each seller.


I picked up this 1957 Topps team card from the same dealer that I picked up those early 50's Bowman White Sox cards that I showed last week. Just happen to run past it at the National so I grabbed it.

I'm not sure why I don't pick up more, I really do love the team cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.