Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 6, 2021

Red Hart

Sluggo and I headed out bright and early this morning to go to this show. It was a pretty good, lots of tables. I spent most my time at a dime box that had a ton of college stuff. He had a bunch of Michigan autos and such but I was on a limited budget so I just stuck to the dime boxes. I came away with 70 something cards, some dupes in case Dennis needed them. For a dime, I'll take a shot at some dupes. The cards were ones that aren't normally in a dime box. As a matter of fact we picked up a 100 or so for the shop and they'll be listed as dollar cards or higher. There was really good stuff in there. 

You won't see any of that today but you will get another Michigan man. Technically, he's still with the team.


Mike is a Tier 1 collection so I actually did his post earlier this year as I'm on my Tier 3 players now but this one came in on the last package, must have been late getting to my box. This is the red zone parallel and is my 73rd card of Mike who is our current RB's coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.