Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Happy Birthday - Zak Irvin


Zak was born on this day in 1994, making him 27 today.

NBA Debut - none

Years Active - none

He's played a lot overseas in different areas but has yet to play in the NBA.

Cards on TCDB - 13 cards

Cards I have - 1 card

Where it came from -

  • Ebay (1 card)

The only card I have but at least it's an auto and a Michigan card. Than again, you may have noticed that he only has 13 cards on TCDB. Most of those are 1/1's and autos.

Happy Birthday Zak!

*The card shown above is in my collection but the photo/scan came from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.