Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Ignas Magic

Sluggo and I hit a card show in Kalamazoo today. It was at the KWings (hockey) Event Center. It was alright, wasn't anything spectacular but we picked up a few things for the store and I spent $20 on some cards for myself. I spent most of that $20 at the same seller that I spent most of my money at in Shipshewana a few weeks ago at that show. There was another show in Grand Rapids we talked about going up to afterwards but we decided against it. I came home and watched the Michigan game while I started logging in my cards for this past week.

Speaking of Michigan, today's post is another alumn who made the NBA a couple years ago and is still there.


Ignas is signed with the Magic right now as this card is 2019-2020. It is only my 6th card of Ignas but I do have at least 1 auto of him. This was the usual Sportlots pick-up. I wish he would have stayed at Michigan a little longer but that seems to be the way it goes with the basketball team anymore. You get them for a year or two then they head off to the NBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.