Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Happy Birthday - Ryan Zimmerman

Ryan was born on this day in 1984, making him 37 today.

MLB Debut - September 1st, 2005 (Nationals)

Years Active - 

  • 2005-current (Nationals)
2006 rookie

Cards on TCDB - 6,055 cards

Cards I have - 130 cards










I figured I'd show off some horizontals.

Where they came from -

  • Ebay (60 cards)
  • Unknown (23 cards)
  • Sluggo (14 cards)
  • Just Commons/Card Barrel (10 cards)
  • 2x3 Heroes (9 cards)
  • COMC (5 cards)
  • Sportlots (3 cards)
  • Too Many Verlanders (3 cards)
  • Baseball Card Exchange (2 cards)
  • the National (2 cards)
  • F&G Sportscards (1 card)
That adds up to more than 130 but that's because I have some duplicate relic cards.








I do have 10 relic cards though, his are normally cheap.

Happy Birthday Ryan!

*All the above cards are in my collection but the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.