Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

non NFL football cards

Just a quick post because I have a feeling I'm going to crash early tonight. Back to the Michigan guys for today's post. I guess it's fitting now since football is underway.


These are the only 2 cards of Channing that I have that aren't Michigan autographs but neither are NFL cards either. The left one is AAF and the right one is XFL. These 2 cards give me 5 of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.