Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wednesday DJ

I get a break today from birthday posts so I'm gonna throw up a new collection. I got this card in early September so for once, I'm not really late on getting it posted.


Here's another guy that I though wasn't ready for the NBA but he's still there after a few seasons. This is my 1st and only card I have of him, hopefully I can find some more. I'm getting ready to go through some of Sluggo's NBA cards, but most of them looked older so I'm not sure I'll find more or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.