Welcome

This blog is about sports and sports cards. Which both I love to talk about. My teams are as follows - MLB - Chicago White Sox, NCAA - Michigan Wolverines & NFL - Indianapolis Colts. Although I post my Michigan stuff to another site now - check it out at http://toomanymarios.blogspot.com/

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chicago

I am out of town this weekend so try not to miss me too much.  I am currently sitting in my hotel room in downtown Chicago with plans of walking Michigan avenue "the Magnificent Mile."  I will be back home tomorrow to resume not really normal programming.

I want to start some 1981 topps posts as well as some today's 9.  I'm behind but I also want to throw some posts for the blog bat around going around.  Not sure really how it works but I figured just answering some questions about our hobby shouldn't be to hard and since they are ready made subjects and I lack a creative mind to come up with my own, it's right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment