Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Cold and Icy

Yesterday was about baseball because I want it to be warmer, today I'm being realistic. It's cold, with lots of ice, which also means it's basketball season. I don't really watch NBA, I can't get into it at all. I do try to follow along with Wolverines in the pros, which is one of who we have today.


I picked this up this past weekend at Sluggo's. We are setting up at a card show this coming weekend and we're organizing some NBA stuff and I grabbed 3 cards. This LeVert is one of them. It's the cracked ice parallel and is #'d to /25. It was in our $5 box so I'll just take it off what I earn at the show. It's a cool looking card, better than what my scan shows. It is one of those annoying cards though when he wears one jersey but the card says another other team. Just pick one, I don't care which.

It is my 39th card of Caris.

1 comment:

  1. Even though the gimmick has been used quite a bit, cracked ice's (Icee's?) usually still look pretty neat in hand.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.