Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

One for the road

Just a quick post tonight. I got up for work at 4 and had my mom's birthday party when I finished there so I'm beat and heading to bed soon. You can tell my age, I'm partying up on a Saturday night by crashing early.

Luckily the random gave me a 1 card post.


Dennis sent me this yellow Giolito in his Christmas package. I already have the base and the Holo Pink so this is my 3rd of this card out of probably 50 variations, I didn't count but we know how they do.

This is my 156th card of Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.