Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Duncan Sunday

Michigan men's team is on in an hour or so, hopefully starting to right the ship so we might as well throw out a former Wolverine from basketball.


I picked up this extremely shiny Duncan Robinson from Sluggo. We picked up some basketball to add to our boxes for the shows and this was in there so I grabbed it.

Last I heard, Duncan was in the running for rookie of the year but that was a little awhile ago. I don't know if he's cooled down or not. This card gives me 9 of Duncan.

1 comment:

  1. Don't really follow hoops anymore, so I was't familiar with Mr. Robinson. The parents must be Spurs fans though.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.