Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Happy Birthday - Ignas Brazdeikis

Ignas was born on this day in 1999, making him 23 today.

NBA Debut - November 3rd, 2019 (Knicks)

Years Active -

  • 2019-21 (Knicks)
  • 2021 (76'ers & Magic)
Knicks (rookie)

I only have Knicks & Michigan cards. TCDB doesn't show any with the Magic or 76'ers.

Cards on TCDB - 757 cards

Cards I have - 11 cards

Cards I had on this date last year - 5 cards (up 6)


This is the only non-auto Michigan card that I have.

Where they came from -

  • Sluggo (5 cards)
  • Sportlots (4 cards)
  • Card Show-Shipshewana (1 card)
  • F&G Sportscards (1 card)

I have one relic card and it hasn't been shown on the blog yet so here you go. I picked it up at the LCS.

I have one auto as well, in the Maize and Blue at that.

Happy Birthday Ignas!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the photos/scans come from the TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.