Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 30, 2022

LuBob Sunday

I actually got on Sportlots again today, I bought 153 cards for $43 which is a little more than a quarter a piece including the shipping to my SL Box. They were all (but 2) cards for my Tier 3 PC's as that's what I'm working through now. I purchased cards for all 7 collections so I guess we know what you'll see a bunch of in my next round of posts.


I picked up 3 more cards of LuBob. The top 2 were under a buck a piece, I paid a little more for the Chrome version of the Decades Next insert. I picked up all 3 of them at the latest card show we set up at. The top 2 came from the guy next to us and the other one was at the other side of the room but I bought some cards at 6 for $20.

These 3 cards push my Robert collection past 50 cards to 51, which is way more than I thought I'd have at the beginning of last year when they were so hard to pick up cheaply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.