Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sundays with Schmidt

Today, I'm going to go back to a Tier 3 collection, which is what I'm on in my searches on Sportlots. Even though it's been a few weeks since I've searched on there. I did get a shipment from them just before the holidays though.

It was nice to get the 2 Topps, 2 Fleer and the Donruss from 1982 & 1983 because they all go to my Vintage collection as well. Throw in a modern card as well as the Sticker in the middle which leads us to the next photo.

All these are stickers from the 80's and if you're not new around here, you know I love these classics stickers from when I was a kid.


Lastly, I picked up a few of these oversized cards from my tier 3 collections, including this Schmidt from 1983 Donruss.

These 13 cards bump of the Schmidt collection to 166 cards. It's moving on up and if I ever get back on Sportlots, it'll continue to grow.

2 comments:

  1. Not quite the GOAT, because Ruth was better. And possible Teddy Splinters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff. Love the red, white, and blue Schmidts. Early 80's Topps stickers are awesome! One day I'd love to bust a box of stickers and fill an album up just like when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.