Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, January 21, 2022

Happy Birthday - Jake Rudock

Jake was born on this day in 1993, making him 29 today.

NFL Debut - September 10, 2017 (Lions)

Years Active - 

  • 2016-2018 (Lions)
  • 2019-2020 (Dolphins)
Lions rookie

According to TCDB, Jake doesn't have any Dolphins cards which fits as he was on the practice squad.

Cards on TCDB - 165 cards

Cards I have - 11 cards

Cards I had on this day last year - 6 cards




Looks like Topps rubbed off on Panini.

Where they came from - 


I do have 1 autograph, you might recognize the picture.

Happy Birthday Jake!

*All cards shown are in my collection but the pictures/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.