Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 31, 2022

The Barry that did make the Hall

Today's post is one of those few players that is in my Tier 2 collection, but technically, could be in the Tier 2 Michigan collection as well. He's a Hall of Famer and a guy that Dennis and I share a mutual collection of.

All those people that got Christmas packages from Dennis knows where these cards came from. You'll recognize the Flair, Score and Finest cards. He also threw in a Leaf checklist that features Larkin.


My cousin found this going through some stuff and grabbed it for me. It's from Pinnacle in 1997. These suck to put in pages, I might figure something else out for it.

These 8 cards/coin put the Barry Collection at 691 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.