Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Happy Birthday - Amara Darboh


Amara was born on this day in 1994, making him 28 today.

NFL Debut - September 10th, 2017 (Seahawks)

Years Active -

  • 2017-2018 (Seahawks)
  • 2019 (Buccaneers)
  • 2019-2020 (Steelers)
Seahawks

Even though it shows he played with other teams, I see no stats with those teams and TCDB doesn't list any cards with those teams.

Cards on TCDB - 1,354 cards

Cards I have - 36 cards

Cards I had on this day last year - 25 cards



A small rainbow, although the Donruss probably isn't technically part of it but whatever.

Where they came from -

  • Ebay - 19 cards
  • Sportlots - 12 cards
  • Too Many Verlanders - 3 cards
  • Card Show (Fort Wayne) - 1 card
  • Jan's Sportscards & Comics - 1 card
  • Sluggo - 1 card





As you can see, I have a bunch of Michigan cards.








I have 9 relic cards of Amara.






I have 8 autographs, including a Michigan auto.


I also have 1 with both a relic and an autograph.

I usually pick out on card for each team they played. Some unique cards or a group of cards (like a rainbow) and then all the Michigan cards followed by the relics and autos. When I did that with Darboh, you get almost my whole collection.

Happy Birthday Amara!

*All cards pictured above are in my collection but most of the photos/scans are from TCDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.