Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Happy Birthday - Donovan Peoples-Jones

Donovan was born on this day in 1999, making him 23 today.

NFL Debut - October 4th, 2020

Years active - 

  • 2020-current (Browns)

That's as close as I have to a Browns card.

Cards on TCDB - 942 cards

Cards I have - 18 cards

Cards I had on this date last year - 7 cards

Where they came from -

  • Card Show (Ft Wayne) - 6 cards
  • Sportlots - 6 cards
  • Card Show (Shipshewana) - 3 cards
  • Card Show (Kalamazoo) - 1 card
  • Sluggo - 1 card
  • the National - 1 card







I have a couple of Michigan cards.


I do have 1 auto though and it's not really a Browns card either.

Happy Birthday Donovan!

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards. Hoping he has a very successful career with the Browns!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.