Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, February 18, 2022

Special Guest Appearance

We'll follow up yesterdays Tier 3 collecton with another. These cards are a lot like the ones you saw yesterday.

We'll start off with some early stickers of Carl and even a special guest appearance by Ted Williams.

Some oddballs with lots of Fleer. Apparently I need some of the 80's Fleer but not the Topps or Donruss.

I've never seen those top 3, not just the cards but the set. I've definitely seen the bottom 2 though.

You know that I've seen these though as this is the 2nd or 3rd one I've shown. I picked them all up from the same seller.

All of the above came in my shipment from Sportlots.


I also picked up this more modern card at the last show in Mishawaka about a month ago. Which we're 3 weeks away from setting up at that show again.

These 20 cards of Yaz push that collection to the century mark and puts it right at 100 cards.

3 comments:

  1. Nice cards, especially since none of them have Carl's last name misspelled. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen those '92 Score cards either. That's a great action shot on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 Yaz cards is impressive considering he played before the Junk Wax Era. I bet I have less than 25 cards of his sitting in my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.