Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

the Hard(a)Way

I thought I was doing a birthday post today but apparently, on my spreadsheet, I put his day of death as his birthday, oops! I guess it's a good thing I screencap the baseball reference because that's where I noticed that it didn't say happy birthday. So instead, you get a current NBA'r.


I just got these from Sluggo as part of working the last card show. That Purple Disco on the left is pretty cool. I do like the color parallels, I just hate that I have to get so many of them.

These 2 cards of Hardaway give me 86 cards of him which is by far, my biggest basketball PC. He doubles Trey Burke who is in 2nd place with 43.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.