Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Andy V

Just a quick post tonight. I've been up since 4 this morning to go to work and we're dog sitting a non-stop puppy for my daughter so it's been non-stop here too.

Only 1 card to show of our current (was supposed to be) DH. He ended up playing the field with all the injuries but I assume he'll be back there this year (if we play). I bought this at the last card show we did and I only paid a quarter.

There is a card I want from Sluggo of Vaughn but it's graded and I don't really mess with graded stuff. I posted it on the Instagram account here. Hope the link works. I'd love to buy it and break it free but because it's graded, it's way above my price range.

This is my 35th card of "Ricky" Vaughn.

1 comment:

  1. Dog sitting does not sound like fun. I clicked on the link, it looks like the case has got some scuffing on it. I don't know a lot about grading, but I was under the impression that scuffed cases weren't as desired, and therefor don't usually command top dollar. If so, maybe you could get it cheaper because of that.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.