Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Happy Birthday - DJ Wilson

DJ was born on this day in 1996, making him 26 today.

NBA Debut - October 20th, 2017 (Bucks)

Years Active -

  • 2017-2021 (Bucks)
  • 2021 (Rockets)
  • 2021-2022 (Raptors)
Milwaukee Bucks

I only have Bucks cards. TCDB doesn't show him with any other teams cards other than Michigan.

Cards on TCDB - 639 cards

Cards I have - 2 cards

Cards I had on this date last year - 0 cards

Where they came from - 

  • Card Show (Shipshewana) - 1 card
  • Sluggo - 1 card

Happy Birthday DJ!

1 comment:

  1. Today's the birthday of Dime Box Nick and John (John's Big League Baseball Blog) and besides Wilson I learned it's also the birthday of UM FB players DPJ and Forest Evashevski and hockey player Jason Ryznar. GO BLUE!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.