Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 28, 2022

Big Brother

Just a quicky before I head off to bed. I screwed around some after work so I ran out of time this evening to get some stuff done and here I am. Part of that, screwing around time, was spent riding a bike. I've done it 7 days in a row which is a miracle for me. Trying to lighten the load on my old knees.

Tonight's post is the older brother of Franz. I need to look and see if he has any cards yet, I would assume he does and that I need to get some. I just looked, he has almost 400 cards now so I definitely need to get on the ball. Back to today.


Only 1 card today but it's an auto, if you want to call it that with the scribble that he couldn't even keep on the label. It's my 3rd auto of his out of 19 cards. I do like the action shot on this one. I only paid $2.25 for it at the last card show in Mishawaka.

1 comment:

  1. Nice deal! I really like the blue on that card and the photo's cool too

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.