Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 21, 2022

Nolan Ryan card?

Just a quick post tonight. I got a few more of a Tier 1 collection.

When Dennis sends me cards, he tends to hit a lot of my PC's (and I have a lot of them). He gifted me with this Tom Seaver card that I didn't. It highlights one of his games with the Miracle Mets in the World Series.


I also picked up these 3 at the last card show in Mishawaka. The top 2 came from the same seller in his dollar box but I bought enough cards that it only came to $.78 each. The bottom card was in that lot of 1977's that I bought that had some star power, as you can tell.

These 4 cards put my Tom Terrific collection at 523 cards.

3 comments:

  1. It seems weird to see Tom Seaver on that ultra modern Mosaic design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ryan/Seaver Strikeout Leaders card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.