Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Happy Birthday - Jake Ryan

Jake was born on this day in 1992, making him 30 today.

NFL Debut - September 13th, 2015 (Packers)

Years Active -

  • 2015-2018 (Packers)
  • 2019 (Jaguars)
  • 2020 (Ravens)

I only have 1 Packers card and you'll see it later. TCDB doesn't show any Jaguars cards and the Ravens was practice squad so no cards there as well.

Cards on TCDB - 63 cards

Cards I have - 5 cards

Cards I had on this date last year - 4 cards

Well at least I added 1 card this past year.


I have 2 card of Jake in Michigan uniforms.

Where they came from - 


I do have 2 autographs, 1 in a Packers and 1 in a non uniform.

Happy Birthday Jake!

2 comments:

  1. I might be showing my age here, but when I see the name Jake Ryan, I think of the movie 16 Candles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Jake? Jake's my boy!" lol, I was hoping he'd be a mainstay on the Packers for that very reason.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.