Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Happy Birthday - Ben Bredeson

Ben was born on this day in 1998, making him 24 today.

NFL Debut - October 4th, 2020 (Ravens)

Years active -

  • 2020 (Ravens)
  • 2021-current (Giants)

Cards on TCDB - 14 cards

Cards I have - 1 card

Cards I had on this date last year - 0 cards

Where they came from - 

  • F&G Sportscards - 1 card

I have a Michigan card and an autograph all rolled into one for my only card.

Happy Birthday Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.