Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Big Baby Tuesday

We showed off the 3rd baseman yesterday so we might as well stick to the left side of the field and show off the left fielder.

Dennis sent me this Eloy in his Christmas package. I never did really look into what these cards are. I know you can win if that player hits a HR on a certain day or something but I have no idea how to even enter. I realize I can't now, I'm just saying.

This gallery came from Fred at work. He just brought me some cards last week. This is my first card from 2021 gallery.

These 7 I picked up from one seller at the last card show I did. They were all in a quarter box. Eloy's for a quarter, yes please. It's nice when they are cheaper like that because I don't have to look and see if I have them, I'll take a chance for a quarter.


Lastly, I picked up this relic of Eloy at my LCS awhile back. It was only $5 which I don't think is bad for a relic of the Big Baby. Especially as it is my first one of him.

These 10 cards put me over the century mark of Eloy at 106 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.