Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday YoYo

Let's start the week fresh with some baseball. In hopes that we get a season this year. Last strike, I stopped watching baseball for awhile. I doubt that will happen this time but I won't be happy about it. As I'm sure most of you won't be either.


I picked up another Moncada at the last show as well. A very shiny Moncada. These X-fractors used to be all the rage back in the day, now they are one of a million parallels. It's still pretty cool looking but I like some of the color ones better.

This is my 164th card of Yoan.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Sox uniform on this card. The X-fractor looks pretty good with the design (though maybe it's the scan making the card look nicer than it actually does in person)? I wasn't impressed with last year's Topps design overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my fave uniform of theirs, I love watching Sunday games. As an old guy, I hate the small print on these cards, the name on the back is even hard for me to read because of the black print on a gray background. I'm too old. I don't know if I would have felt the same way when I had younger eyes but I'm with you, not impressed.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.