Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Michigan greats

Watched the Michigan/Penn State game yesterday. We pulled it out in the end and I wasn't sure we were going to for awhile. It wasn't the prettiest of games but a win is a win. Speaking of Michigan.

I think I picked up these from the guy set up next to us at the last show. I only paid $.75 a piece. I have a bunch of different classics but didn't have any of these 3.

I now have 10 cards of Webber, all in Michigan as I don't PC him and that is my 5th card of the head coach Juwan Howard, also all Michigan uniforms.


I also picked up another Brady in Michigan, they've been putting out a ton of these card in the draft pick sets. He usually has a few cards in each set. This is my 25th card of the GOAT. 3 of those are Upper Deck's from the late 2000's, 1 is a 2021 Score and 21 of them are all Panini brands from 2015 to 2021.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool that Howard is coaching Michigan's basketball team.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.