Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A side collection

Just a quick post before I head off to bed, just wanted to share some cards that I won from Cards That Never Were. I'm not sure won would be appropriate, I think I just commented and came up first on his random. Either way, they are mine now.

I won a pack of his cards. These are pretty cool and the fact that he does these cards, prints and sells them are pretty cool. I'm a little jealous, this would be a cool talent to have. 

I'm not a big football guy (pro) but I definitely know these guys, or at least know of them as they are some of the older players.


These cards are so cool and I love them but they don't fall into my collections. I'm definitely going to hang on to them for a bit. I do have an other collection where I keep odds and ends of cards that don't fit but I like. I did get one card that fits into my collection.


This is the insert that comes in the pack. While it doesn't technically go in the White Sox collection, I do keep cards of players with the Sox in college uniforms if they were with the team awhile or meant something to me. Obviously, the Big Hurt was a pretty big name and he is and continues to be associated with the team.

2 comments:

  1. These customs are fantastic. That Frank Thomas is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that he did football cards. I'm gonna have to find a way to get a copy of the Norm Van Brocklin at some point!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.